2017 FLEA MARKET IS SOLD OUT AND ACCEPTING WAIT-LIST APPLICATIONS ONLY. THANK YOU!
Vendor Registration Application 2017
Chilmark Community Church Flea Market
Wednesday & Saturday; June 24 – September 2
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Mailing Address: 9 Menemsha Crossroad, Chilmark, MA 02535
FEE: $50 non-refundable application fee, please submit with completed application.
Have you been a vendor in the past? _______ If yes, list years: __________________________
Vendor Categories: Please circle ALL items that you will be selling:
Please Note: No new Jewelry Vendors accepted for 2017 Season
Antiques/Furniture Clothing Food Linens Photography Bags/Accessories
Jewelry Type (Be specific): _________________________________________________
Art Type:______________________ Other:_____________________________________
I am committing to the following flea dates: _____ Full season – 11 SATS ONLY
______ Full season 11 SATS/10 WEDS _____ Full season – 10 WEDS ONLY
______ Other dates_____________________________________________________________
I have read the Chilmark Flea Market Registration Application and Field Regulations.
Vendors operating at the Chilmark Flea Market do so at their own risk.
OFFICE USE ONLY:Date received:__________________ App. fee:____________
Application Fee: There is a $50 non-refundable application fee for each participating vendor. Please include your check and signed registration application, due by May 1, and mail to: Chilmark Community Church; 9 Menemsha Crossroad, Chilmark MA 02535.
Food Vendors: Please include a current copy of your Board of Health Certificate
Space Availability: First priority in choice of space will be given to returning, full season vendors with application and check received on or before May 1, 2017.
Payment: Payment of $50 per 12’ x 30’ space, is due upon arrival at each flea, cash or check. Vendor vehicle is parked in this space for the duration of each flea. One car per vendor please.
Arrival: Vendors may arrive between 7:15 and 8:30 AM to set up. Vendors who arrive past 8:45 AM will not be guaranteed a space. Vendors who arrive after 9:00 AM will not be allowed to enter the field. Once field is in “motion”, no vehicle may enter or exit field, except in case of emergency.
Sub-Letting: Please do not offer your space to another vendor in your absence.
We will have a “first come, first serve” wait list for vendors who are unable to secure a
space for the season.
Vendor Wares: NO VENDOR can claim an EXCLUSIVE on the selling of IMPORTED ITEMS. Please include ALL wares that you will be selling, including items you may be selling for others. This allows us to place vendors, with similar items, accordingly on the field.
Failure to do so may result in ejection from the Flea.
Location: The Chilmark Flea Market is located at 142 North Rd, Chilmark.
This privately-owned field is located across from the old schoolhouse and gas pump,
between Tabor House Rd, and Tea Lane.
Contact Info: If you must be absent, please call 774-563-0016 (Vendor Manager cell)
Email: email@example.com, at least 48 hours in advance to avoid a fee.
No shows must pay for their vacant spaces.
Weather: Please call for day of info ONLY : Annette cell: (774) 563-0016
Vendor Manager: Annette Anthony: Cell 774-563-0016
Mailing Address: Chilmark Church, 9 Menemsha Crossroad, Chilmark MA 02535
The Chilmark Community Church reserves the right to review, accept/reject each vendor appliaction.
Vendors operating at the Chilmark Flea Market do so at their own risk
CHILMARK FLEA MARKET 2017
Sponsored by the CHILMARK COMMUNITY CHURCH
9 Menemsha Crossroads, Chilmark, MA 02535
1. Wares of all vendors must be accepted by the Committee, and be suitable for our flea market.
NO VENDOR can claim an EXCLUSIVE on the selling of IMPORTED ITEMS.
2. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED on site. Please ask visitors to put out and carry out smoking materials.
3. Vendors may arrive between 7:15 and 8:30AM to set up. Display on tables or racks which you provide. Large furniture and artifacts may be placed on ground as may rugs.
No other items may be laid upon the ground. No items can be placed outside of the assigned 12 x 30 foot space. ALL TENTS MUST BE STAKED. Only VENDORS vehicles will be allowed on flea field. One vehicle per vendor please! One trip to field per vendor.
Please do not leave any tables or other display materials on the field when you leave.
4. All Food vendors must supply a copy of current Board of Health certificate. Food vendors must supply a trash can accessable to the public, and pick up and dispose of any refuse.
5. Vendors should NOT bring their pets to the Flea.
6. Vendors must have payment of $50 cash or check, ready for your space rent, upon arrival at flea site. If you don’t have your payment ready, please pull off to the side so other vendors may check in. Please make checks payable to CHILMARK CHURCH. If you will need a receipt, other than your check, please let us know at the start of the season.
7. The public is invited between 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM. All Vendors must remain on the field until 2:00 PM. If buyers are still on the field, you may stay as late as you wish.
8. Please pick up litter on or near your space before leaving. Do NOT stuff your trash, boxes, packaging, etc. in the PUBLIC trash can by the bathrooms. This is meant for the public as a place to dispose of their handwashing and bathroom materials.
9. IF YOU MUST BE ABSENT PLEASE EMAIL: Chilmarkflea@gmail.com
OR CALL 774-563-0016 AT LEAST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE TO AVOID A
NO SHOW FEE. LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOTICE AND NO SHOWS MUST PAY FOR THEIR VACANT SPACES! If any questions please see Vendor Manager for assistance.
10. Inclement Weather: We do NOT cancel for fog, light mist, overcast or cloudy skies.
We cancel for stormy weather and all day rain. If we are open and you are absent, we will expect payment. If stormy conditions move in before 12 noon necessitating closing, all participating vendors will receive credit.
Please call Annette after 6:30 am 774-563-0016, for info about cancellations.
Happy New Year vendors. Below is the 2016 vendor info. The application forms for 2017 will be available in March. Vendor Manager’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.